Friday, January 02, 2009

new year new stuff

At first plan to buy guitar yesterday, but the shop was closed.. Therefore, me and kuat went timesquare for shopping...

Who said economy not good? Still so many people busy shopping, buying cloths and shoes.. hahaha... For CNY i guess.. Mega Sales now... All shops also RM10, RM15 like that... Cloths like a mountain in every shop... hahaha...

I bought a cheap long jeans at RM15. The jeans is quite nice to me.. I like it.. Then bought a jacket at RM10 and a top at RM15. Spent quite little compare to Kuat.. wahahahaha...

I think I consider have enough CNY cloths.. Perhaps will buy somemore cloths or accessories for layering... Style my simple cloths... Lolz...

Today.. finally went to buy Guitar. Yup Yup!! Thunder is going to learn guitar soon.. Wahaha... I wanted to learn music instrument since small... But my mum will always say NO MONEY, YOU SURE 3MINUTES HOT!!! haiz.. nevermind.. this time i will pay myself since UM is offering Guitar course... yeah~~

Me, Kuat, Baihui and Melisa went to buy together.. Melisa drove there, Kota Raya there.. It was so jam~~ @_@

The guitar quite cheap. We bought the same guitar~ A classical guitar at RM148 with bag!! The boss counted wrongly actually... So we got a cheap + not bad guitar... Lucky huh?? hehehehe...

I will try my best to learn the music taugeh~~ lolz.. add oil add oil!!!

New Guitar.. Wrapper still there... ^^

2 comments:

HanLun said...

I give u one word

RICHHHHHHHHHHHH :)

Unknown said...

:o then u more rich lo.. Guitar is cheapest music instrument lo.. Ur one much more expensive... somemore ur SLR can buy 15guitars of mine... so i give u more words...

HANLUN IS SUPER RICH!!